Paratext Launches New Resource Usage Platform
26 February 2015 by Paratext Editorial
News | Product Updates | Eight Centuries | United States Masterfile | Reference Universe
Paratext is pleased to announce our new Resource Usage Platform. You can measure statistics on terms, titles found, most popular queries, and which data sources are being utilized.
The platform is available for 19th Century Masterfile, Public Documents Masterfile, and Reference Universe.
Observe how your reference collection is being utilized:
- Discover how e-resources and print usage compares.
- Use for deeper analysis for coordinating research programs and objectives.
- Use interactive graphs and charts to drill down to title level statistics.
- Adjust the time frame and track changes in the search.
- Identify searchers coming from your institutional IP address or by proxy.
These new resources are now available at no additional cost for Paratext customers. For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.