82 Additional Reference Titles from Wiley Now Linked via Reference Universe
01 December 2011 by Paratext Editorial
News | Product Updates | Reference Universe | New Collections | RU Product Updates
Reference Universe customers subscribing to the Wiley Online Library will now find 82 new titles from this invaluable resource included in Reference Universe. The Wiley Online Library brings many of the quality resources Wiley-Blackwell has long been known for into an easy to use online platform.
The award-winning reference content included in the Wiley Online Library covers life, health, social and physical sciences, and the humanities. As one of the world’s most extensive multi-disciplinary collections of online reference resources, its inclusion in Reference Universecontributes to Paratext’s ongoing goal of ensuring that Reference Universe is the most comprehensive and indispensable discovery aid for authoritative reference works.
Amongst the titles now more accessible to Reference Universe customers are:
- Burger’s Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development – Called an “outstanding and peerless reference work” by the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, this offers offers a comprehensive, global perspective of drug design and drug development
- Encyclopedia of Space, Science and Technology – An ambitious collection of the underlying physical principles of rockets, satellites, and space stations
- Encyclopedia of Special Education – Via Library Journal: “This critical reference includes entries addressing the full gamut of special-education research… a valuable resource for parents, professionals, and other laypeople with an interest in the education of youths with special needs.”
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Forensic Science – Provides the definitive, up-to-date reference on the forensic process, a vital reference work for all professionals in the field
- Water Encyclopedia – An in depth exploration of our planet’s most important natural resource
- Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing – The first international, multi-volume encyclopedia of marketing, with 360 entries from over 500 experts in the field
If your library has not yet explored the enhanced level of discovery Reference Universe can bring to your reference collection, try it out for free. Contact us for more information on setting up a free 30-day trial for your institution.