160 New Credo Titles Now Searchable in Reference Universe
25 April 2012 by Paratext Editorial
News | Product Updates | Reference Universe | New Collections | RU Product Updates
Reference Universe has now expanded to include even more titles from Credo Reference.
This most recent update, which brings in 160 additional Credo Reference titles, includes leading publishers such as SAGE UK, Princeton University Press and Elsevier. Credo’s General Reference is a multi-disciplinary database focused on the most popular academic research subjects. These authoritative reference resources cover history, medical information, science, technology, social and cultural disciplines and much more.
With this new update, Credo’s total representation in Reference Universe stands at more than 500 titles, with additions to follow in the coming months. These additions to Reference Universeenhance our ongoing mission to ensure Reference Universe is the most comprehensive resource for reference discovery available.
A small sample of the titles added:
- Britannica Concise Encyclopedia, 2009
- Cambridge Handbook of Consciousness, 2007
- Dictionary of Forensic Psychology, 2008
- The Edinburgh International Encyclopedia of Psychoanalysis, 2006
- Encyclopedia of the Human Brain, 2002
- First Ladies of the United States, 2001
- The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Latino Literature, 2008
- Key Concepts in Journalism Studies, 2005
- National Gallery Collection, 2009
- Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 2009
- The Underground Railroad: An Encyclopedia of People, Places and Operations, 2008
Current Reference Universe customers with access to these titles should begin seeing them automatically. If you don’t, you can add them to your profile and ensure they’re included in your library catalog with MARC records provided by Credo Reference.