Increased Discovery for more Taylor & Francis Titles Through Reference Universe
16 March 2012 by Paratext Editorial
Reference Universe | New Collections
Detailed data to over 40 Major Reference Works from Taylor & Francis have just been integrated into Reference Universe.
This major enhancement, covering works predominantly in science and technology, includes links to the E-editions at Taylor & Francis Online, as well as the corresponding data for detailed analysis of the print editions.
Taylor & Francis is a leading international academic publisher with a reputation for exceptional scientific publications going back over 200 years.
A sample of these new titles now searchable within Reference Universe include:
- Encyclopedia of Animal Science, 2011
- Encyclopedia of Plant and Crop Science, 2004
- Encylcopedia of Supramolecular Chemistry, 2004
- Encyclopedia of Biotechnology in Agriculture and Food, 2010
- Encyclopedia of Wireless and Mobile Communications, 2007
- Encyclopedia of Agricultural, Food, and Biological Engineering, Second Edition, 2010
- Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Second Edition, 2008
- Encyclopedia of Software Engineering, 2010